Thursday, August 11, 2011

Tony's Grove

After we'd been at my parents' house for a few days (after the girl's camp/family reunion to do) we went to Logan to meet up with lots of Armstrongs.  I got to meet two new nieces, and a niece and nephew (not new) that I'd never met before.  All four of them were so nice.  After we had all met up, we grabbed some subway for a picnic and drove the Logan canyon to Tony's Grove.  We hung out, kids looked at the lake and played baseball and we went on a little walk.  On the walk, we found patches of snow and man was that a joyous moment (unfortunately literally just a moment) for those kids.  They did a little sliding, a little snowball fight, and then were ready to go (although they may not have known this).  There's really not a lot to say about the event.  I'll have to locate pictures because this was one of those events that pictures more adequately tell the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment