![]() |
| Remember how you were going to propose to me, but you wanted to surprise me so you changed your mind? |
![]() |
| And I'm guessing you don't remember this, but it happened. |
![]() |
| And remember when we did this and your toe was broken. |
| And remember this? |
![]() |
| And remember how we got married? |
![]() |
| I'm guessing you do in fact remember this. |
![]() |
| And remember how we were so happy about it? |
![]() |
| And remember how I told you for so long that I was going to smash cake in your face? |
![]() |
| And I added this so I could tell you we should pose like this more often. |
![]() |
| And remember how we flew to Seattle? |
![]() |
| And rode buses everywhere? |
![]() |
| And I made you try different ice cream basically everyday? |
![]() |
| And remember how we thought this "cruise" was splurging? |
![]() |
| And remember how we road buses for hours to get here. |
![]() |
| So that we could ride this boat across the ocean for cheap. |
![]() |
| And remember how we were so glad I brought jackets because it was freezing. |
![]() |
| And how our only regret is that we didn't spend more money. (A bit ironic.) |
And remember how we then celebrated our life for the next year by not taking any pictures?
![]() |
| And remember how we did all that cool stuff for our anniversary last year? |
![]() |
| And remember how happy we are everytime we can go to the temple now? |
![]() |
| And how basically everything we do is fun, just because we like ourselves. |
This picture says it best...
![]() |
| I'm looking forward to every minute for the rest of eternity because I married you. |
P.S. I think we should do something fun today.




















Meliss, I love being your sister-in-law. Thanks for loving my brother.
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary, Melissa and Ryan! :) You two are a great couple. I loved the tribute, Melissa. It's really sweet!
ReplyDelete