Friday, August 19, 2011

Armstrong Days Day 2

We had so much fun the next day.  First there was crazy stuff going on.  Tons of people sleeping at Matt and Bonnie's and some guy came over for an important house closing signing papers (?) meeting.  Later, Matt, Bonnie, Kate, Richard, Ryan, and I went to the temple and did sealings.  I hadn't forever and it was fun to do them with so much family.

Pretty much immediately after, some of us went swimming, some of us played racket ball, and super nice Grammy (Kate) stayed at Bonnie's and watched some "sleeping" kids.  The idea was that they would all sleep at the same time, but Ha!  You know that never works.  I played racket ball with Ryan, Matt, Bonnie, our oldest nephew Tyler, and Papa.  We had a tournament.  Basically Ryan won or Richard won and Matt came in third and Bonnie, Tyler, and I all tied for third.  It was fun.  I'm not so good though and after about three games I'm also very tired.

We left racket ball and went to a park to have a little pot luck with some Armstrong cousins.  Mostly I had never met them, but they were nice and now I have met them.  I think Ryan really liked seeing his cousins.  Vidalia got to try cherries and she really REALLY liked them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment