Thursday, August 18, 2011

Armstrong Days Day 1

We went to the classic fun park in Sandy.  Well, the waterpark part.  Some others went earlier than us and did other fun stuff.  I don't know exactly what though.  The waterpark has a kiddie pool and then lots of water slides.  It was pretty fun.  It occurred to me that it is cool to be an aunt because my nieces all liked me and I think just because I'm their aunt (and old?).  What an entitlement!  Not having to do anything to be liked is awesome!  (Although I am also the aunt of everyone's favorite uncle, so I'm sure that helps.)

After we left the fun park, we went to see Large Marge's new house.  I had seen it before, but Ryan had not.  I think he's really glad he got the chance.  There wasn't much time for him to do stuff in Utah that wasn't oober planned already, so the unplanned house visit was cool for him.

I don't know if we did much else that day.  (Not to be read wrong, we were at the fun park for a long time and that was much.)  We did regular Armstrong hanging out stuff;  playing games, eating whatever, and such. I think this was the day Vidalia tried a gummy worm.  I, of course, did not give it to her, but she's smart and she knows what is good and she found it.  I did take it away though.  (Weird mom I am.  Sure, you may eat paper (not food), but a gummy worm (food), no you may not!)

No comments:

Post a Comment