The last day of Armstrong Days was a Sunday. Baby Mae and Baby Eliza were both blessed by their respective fathers. We celebrated Salli's birthday briefly, but mostly it seemed like mass chaos as everyone tried to figure out when they were going where. Suddenly it seemed like everyone was gone. Only Matt, Bonnie, Me, Ryan, Kate, Richard, and appropriate children remained. It was very quiet.
Ok, sorry for doing these updates in such a boring way. I finally uploaded some pictures, so maybe I'll start having posts of basically only pictures and no words for a while. Oh, and even though my posts may not have been the funnest to read, we had TONS of fun!
Ok, sorry for doing these updates in such a boring way. I finally uploaded some pictures, so maybe I'll start having posts of basically only pictures and no words for a while. Oh, and even though my posts may not have been the funnest to read, we had TONS of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment