Today is your birthday. I thought I would remind you that you are now 27. Maybe when I'm as old as you are I will be as smart and wise as you are. Until then, I think I will continue to get super happy about all birthdays ever. It would be helpful if you would let me know the answers to the following...
1) What do you want for dinner?
2) What kind of dessert/cake is your favorite?
3) What activity do you want to do today?
4) What activity would you like to do Monday (since we have all day versus a few hours) in honor of today?
Happy Birthday! I love you and so does Vidalia.
Love,
Your Wife
P.S. I think I already know the answers to 1, 2, and 3, but if you would give me a few choices for 2, that would be appreciated. 4 is not at all urgent.
P.P.S. We like you.

No comments:
Post a Comment