I (T.H.E.) will now describe the CAMPING!! compromising the period of the evening of July 24 to the afternoon of July 26.
We went to church with the Mikhails. We LOVE church!! As always we got a lot of attention because of our cute cute cute Vidalia.
Next we went up to Bear Lake. Nader was invited to bring his family to the campground by his former counselor if I'm not mistaken. We thought there would just be this couple and us there. Much to our surprise there were at least a dozen other people there.
We to drive the motor home through about a foot of water. That was cool. Melissa, myself and Vidalia slept in a tent! It was great! Vidalia's first time sleeping in a tent.
The next day we went to the lake and played... a lot. My chest was hurting from getting hit playing basketball the Saturday before I came. It was hard to swim.
So then we split off, Jeremy, his friend, Nader, Emma, and James went back to Logan. The rest of us went to camp a SECOND night by the river! Tons of fun! Wet firewood makes for a lot of smoke. Oh well.
Then we went back to the Mikhail's house.
I am most grateful to all the Mikhails but mostly to Kathy/Mom for making this camping trip possible!
We went to church with the Mikhails. We LOVE church!! As always we got a lot of attention because of our cute cute cute Vidalia.
Next we went up to Bear Lake. Nader was invited to bring his family to the campground by his former counselor if I'm not mistaken. We thought there would just be this couple and us there. Much to our surprise there were at least a dozen other people there.
We to drive the motor home through about a foot of water. That was cool. Melissa, myself and Vidalia slept in a tent! It was great! Vidalia's first time sleeping in a tent.
The next day we went to the lake and played... a lot. My chest was hurting from getting hit playing basketball the Saturday before I came. It was hard to swim.
So then we split off, Jeremy, his friend, Nader, Emma, and James went back to Logan. The rest of us went to camp a SECOND night by the river! Tons of fun! Wet firewood makes for a lot of smoke. Oh well.
Then we went back to the Mikhail's house.
I am most grateful to all the Mikhails but mostly to Kathy/Mom for making this camping trip possible!
No comments:
Post a Comment