We went to the ampitheater by the Mount Timpanogus Temple and Emma met us there to take family pictures. (In case you don't know, Emma is my sister, she lives in Logan, and she is a fabulous photographer. She's currently studying photography and sooner or later I'm sure she'll set-up a website or something. If you are looking for someone awesome to take some pictures for you, let me know and I'll give you her contact information.) We all had a lot of fun taking pictures. The kids ran around and were crazy. That's the way I think kids should be when they are outside in such a fun beautiful place.
After pictures, we went back to Orem, got all prepared, and headed to the church for a Talent Show with Packer cousins. It was so much fun watching all the kids do their stuff. I sang (because Kate always wants me to). I, of course, do not mind. It makes me feel awesome that she always wants me to sing. It's very flattering. I really need to see if I can locate some Talent Show pictures or videos because my words can't do justice to the fun it was.
After the talent show, we had a potluck with Packer cousins. I know some of them, so there wasn't as much of meeting new people as the Armstrong potluck.
After that, we went and saw the play Repunzel at the ampitheater we had been at for picture taking in the morning. It was put on by some American Fork Youth Group. It was fun. The kids especially enjoyed it. (Ry and I did too.)
After pictures, we went back to Orem, got all prepared, and headed to the church for a Talent Show with Packer cousins. It was so much fun watching all the kids do their stuff. I sang (because Kate always wants me to). I, of course, do not mind. It makes me feel awesome that she always wants me to sing. It's very flattering. I really need to see if I can locate some Talent Show pictures or videos because my words can't do justice to the fun it was.
After the talent show, we had a potluck with Packer cousins. I know some of them, so there wasn't as much of meeting new people as the Armstrong potluck.
After that, we went and saw the play Repunzel at the ampitheater we had been at for picture taking in the morning. It was put on by some American Fork Youth Group. It was fun. The kids especially enjoyed it. (Ry and I did too.)
No comments:
Post a Comment