Friday, August 12, 2011

The day after

The day after Tony's Grove, I went to South Jordan (?) to hang out with my sister-in-law Laurel/Burns/Large Marge (I hope you noted that so that I can call her whatever I want in any post from here on out for forever) and her kids.  It was fun.  I had really only met her a few times and most of her kids even fewer times.  They're cute kids and I like them.  And I like Burns too.  They just moved to Utah from Boston, so I got a tour of their awesome new house and we hung out much of the time in the backyard.  The kids loved Vidalia and it was really cute.  Later, Burns' sister-in-law Shelly came over.  She painted our toe nails super cute (V's included).  She's amazing at nails.  We hurried and finished Vidalia's and then it was time to go.  We had a very good time just hanging out.  Sometimes that is our favorite thing to do!

P.S.  I'm discovering now that it is harder to post fun, but not super busy things without pictures.  That's okay though.  I don't know if I took any pictures this day anyway, so sorry I can't show you how great of a time we really had.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment