So, if you were interested in my super detailed story about what we did in Utah, I'm sorry. I'm going to interrupt it for just one day to say something more important. (We'll get back to it. No worries...or worries, depending.)
Seriously though, when I was in Junior High a girl name Elizabeth (Lis) lived with my family. She was from Las Vegas and dating a member of the Struk Family (our good friends Toronto). Eventually they got married and even later found out they have serious issues getting pregnant. After trying forever to figure things out, they were finally able to have a son, they named him Dallin. He is 3 now and after some more successful surgeries, Lis is expecting their second baby (a girl). Last week Dallin was diagnosed with Leukemia (I just found out). My ward from Toronto will all be having a fast for him on September 4th. If you are willing, please join. He's already had surgeries and started chemo. I guess we're all hoping that God will grant them another miracle and let him live.
Seriously though, when I was in Junior High a girl name Elizabeth (Lis) lived with my family. She was from Las Vegas and dating a member of the Struk Family (our good friends Toronto). Eventually they got married and even later found out they have serious issues getting pregnant. After trying forever to figure things out, they were finally able to have a son, they named him Dallin. He is 3 now and after some more successful surgeries, Lis is expecting their second baby (a girl). Last week Dallin was diagnosed with Leukemia (I just found out). My ward from Toronto will all be having a fast for him on September 4th. If you are willing, please join. He's already had surgeries and started chemo. I guess we're all hoping that God will grant them another miracle and let him live.
No comments:
Post a Comment