We left girl's camp early and arrived at the KOA in the late afternoon
We were all so tired from girl's camp
Said Hi to all our extended family
We didn't get any pictures because the camera died and I didn't have the charger. If I weren't so lazy right now, I would get on facebook and still from Emma. I'll do that later though.
We were all kind of grumpy.
At girl's camp they sent us with WAY TOO MANY leftovers. I wouldn't be surprised if there were still some hiding in the fridge waiting to be thrown away.
The next day we went to the lake. It was so high. You can't drive down this year, but the water isn't any farther away from the road then it was from the vehicles when we drove on the beach.
Kei and Sei joined us and we were so excited because they are cute!
Kei, Sei, and Vidalia ate rice rusks, V didn't get it for a long time. She gets it now though and loves them.
We had Raspberry Shakes (we were in Bear Lake after all).
We saw all Madsens, I think, and many Andersons too. It was great to see them all.
The water was cold in the morning when we first got there, but by afternoon, it wasn't nearly as bad.
I tried to get Vidalia to tough the muddy beach sand. She was skeptical and wouldn't do it. She was excited to see the water, but wasn't so happy when I dipped her feet in. I guess it was cold. (I did do that in the morning after all.) It seems that she slept the majority of the time, but I may be imagining that because nice people let me play in the water even though she didn't want to come.
It's nice to see family every now and then so I'm glad we were able to go, but we do wish Ryan could have come too.
We were all so tired from girl's camp
Said Hi to all our extended family
We didn't get any pictures because the camera died and I didn't have the charger. If I weren't so lazy right now, I would get on facebook and still from Emma. I'll do that later though.
We were all kind of grumpy.
At girl's camp they sent us with WAY TOO MANY leftovers. I wouldn't be surprised if there were still some hiding in the fridge waiting to be thrown away.
The next day we went to the lake. It was so high. You can't drive down this year, but the water isn't any farther away from the road then it was from the vehicles when we drove on the beach.
Kei and Sei joined us and we were so excited because they are cute!
Kei, Sei, and Vidalia ate rice rusks, V didn't get it for a long time. She gets it now though and loves them.
We had Raspberry Shakes (we were in Bear Lake after all).
We saw all Madsens, I think, and many Andersons too. It was great to see them all.
The water was cold in the morning when we first got there, but by afternoon, it wasn't nearly as bad.
I tried to get Vidalia to tough the muddy beach sand. She was skeptical and wouldn't do it. She was excited to see the water, but wasn't so happy when I dipped her feet in. I guess it was cold. (I did do that in the morning after all.) It seems that she slept the majority of the time, but I may be imagining that because nice people let me play in the water even though she didn't want to come.
It's nice to see family every now and then so I'm glad we were able to go, but we do wish Ryan could have come too.
No comments:
Post a Comment