My Uncle Bahig lives in my grandpa's house with us. He is the type to keep to himself and do his own thing really. He's really my dad's uncle, my grandmother's brother. He's a very nice man and I think quite personable. He takes care of my grandpa's yard, he loves to, and he's good at it.
This is Bahig two years ago. (All the pictures I have of him are from two years ago.)
The other day, I wanted crab really badly. I announced it to everyone in the kitchen at the time and then got over the idea. Later Uncle Bahig handed me a plastic bag with a paper bag inside of it. I was confused and looked that way, I'm sure. He told me to cook it and save him one. When I looked in the bag, it was full of live crabs! I thought that was a very nice thing to do. We cooked them and had them for dinner and Ryan discovered that he thinks crab is pretty tasty. Thanks Bahig! (Who will never read this, I'm more than positive.)


No comments:
Post a Comment