I think about the baby inside of me all the time. I know pretty much nothing about it (including its gender), which sometimes drives me crazy. I think part of the reason I care so much to know the gender is because I know that technology exists that will tell me the gender of my child. We're now 19 weeks, which means next week I would generally have an ultrasound that usually uncovers the gender. I go back and forth. I want a boy and a girl! (Unless I'm having twins and unaware of it, that won't happen.) I'm not wanting to have twins, p.s., in case that was confusing. In all honesty I wouldn't care, except that my due date is 4 days after my last exam of college ever. This is starting to get wordy, so I'll make my point...Probably in about 5 or 6 weeks, I will go to the doctor again and hopefully hear good news and learn the gender of this baby. I've bugged pretty much all of my family about what the gender will be already, but if anyone else would like to guess, that would be fun for me.
P.S. I have no idea what I think it will be and have decided not to decide. If I decide which it is, I will be disappointed if I'm wrong, so I want either and it can be either, but I won't be disappointed if you guess and are wrong. I'm just prideful I think. I like to be right most the time. :)
I want the baby to be whatever it is already. ;)
ReplyDeleteI think it's a girl! :D
ReplyDelete