On Saturday night we (Gido, Ryan, Jer, Brittany (his girlfriend) and I) went to Medieval Times. I had been twice before in Las Vegas. Once with my family when I was young and once with a high school music group. So this was my third and probably last time going. Mostly I wanted to go because Ryan has never been. It's one of those things that is worth seeing once, but too expensive to see more. (I know, I just told you I saw it three times, but the truth is I only paid for it when I went in high school and then, I had no option.) I guess after saying that I should say thanks Gido for taking us.
Sometimes I ramble...especially when I'm typing.
Medieval Times is a place where you sit in an arena, eat food with your hands, and watch a play (for a lack of a better word). The play has a lot of very trained horses who do awesome tricks, and jousting, sword fighting, other weapons fighting. It's always based around a tournament. It's quite entertaining. This time, both Ry and I agreed that the stage fighting didn't look too good, but the horses were amazing. I don't remember the stage fighting being poor in the past. It didn't really ruin anything for the show. Overall, we had a fabulous time! I recommend seeing Medieval Times, once, when you can get the tickets on sale.
No comments:
Post a Comment