Friday, July 9, 2010

My Nice Brother

I just keep writing things, I guess that's not a bad thing though.  I just wanted to say that also, my brother Jeremy lives with us.  He's very nice to me all the time and does lots of things for me, but mostly I wanted to mention this one thing.  He searched and searched and found window units for our bedrooms!  This is awesome because it's been a really hot week, and I'm pregnant and thus never felt so hot in my life.  :)  I was very happy to wake up in a cool room this morning instead of a hot one.  However, we may have made it a little cold at first.  I woke Ryan up super early in the morning (oops) and since I woke him up, I got him to turn it down.  It was cold, but I'm so happy for this house to now have air conditioning, at least in some rooms.  :)

These are kind of old pictures, but this is my brother!
I added this picture too because I thought it better displayed our relationship.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment