Gido is what I call my grandpa, it means grandpa in Arabic. I bet that was difficult to figure out without me telling you. ;) He is very nice to me and 85 years old. He probably wouldn't like me to tell you his age, but I think it's impressive. We've been living in his house and mooching off him the whole time we've been here and I think he actually enjoys it. He tried to tell me that we need to move to Toronto permanently because I like their dollar stores so much better. He's cute and I wish Toronto, Utah, and where ever Ry and I end up were closer to each other.
Mostly, I just wanted to say that I love him, am very grateful for him, and hope he lives forever!

First of all...I love your blog
ReplyDeleteSecond...I'm so glad you're doing so well!
Third...110 is WAY too hot
And Fourth...Canadian dollar stores ARE way better than the ones in the US! :)