Monday, July 12, 2010

Sunday

It seems like lately I'm doing super fun things everyday.  I don't mind.  I like it.  This Sunday we invited Pat and Joe, Andy and Nita, Terri and Lindsay, and all the small ones over for ? dinner I guess.  We never told anyone when to come though, so first Pat and her boys came, then Jer left, then Andy, Nita, and Lindsay came (Terri was out of town on business) and they brought their kids, of course.  We all hung out and James and Isaiah ran and ran and ran.  They both had sweat on their heads.  After Andy, Nita, and Lindsay left, Joe came.  We managed to eat a whole big costco tub of cream puffs.  I just thought I would add that.  When it got lower, Ryan was holding it and popping cream puffs in his mouth like popcorn.  For some reason I found that really amusing.  :)  Well, I guess there's really not actually that much to say about this.  It's hard to put into words how fun it is to just hang out sometimes.

One thing to add, since it was the final game of the world cup yesterday.  I didn't particularly care which team won.  So go Spain.  All I really wanted was for someone to win so the game would be over so that guests would come sooner.  So, I kind of wish someone had scored in the first 90 minutes and I'm glad Spain scored before the extra half hour was over.  World cup is fun though, like the olympics, except it's just a bunch of soccer games.

5 comments:

  1. Why Spain? The Netherlands is cool too . . . cooler, in fact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spain because they won, making the game end. :) I was voting more for the Netherlands to be the one to score though, they just didn't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "like the olympics, except it's just a bunch of soccer games." lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry Andy, I know you served your mission in the Netherlands and that makes it special to you. You are a good friend to us. I must still say that seeing The Netherlands lose was sweet vengeance for me because they defeated Brasil.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am still mad that Brasil didn't win the World Cup, not even make it to the quarter finals!

    ReplyDelete