Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Prayers

You might think that since I titled this prayers that I'm going to tell you how significant it is and how important and great it is, but I'm not.  (However I do think all those things.)  I'm asking for prayers for my cousin, Ryan's cousin, and my aunt.  My cousin (exactly 6 months younger than me) found out this week that he has cancer.  It cannot be treated with chemo or radiation, only surgically.  I don't know any details about it (I don't think he does yet either).  Ryan's cousin had cancer too (Leukemia, I think).  I don't know the details at all, but I understand that it is a struggle for her right now.  My aunt does not have cancer, but she did recently have a knee replacement surgery and found out that she needs another knee surgery soon.  She is also the mother of my cousin with cancer and probably stressed more than I can understand.  So, these are three people in my life who I feel could use extra prayers, so if you think about it sometime after reading this post, I'd appreciate prayers in their behalf.  (Thanks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment