Monday, July 12, 2010

High Park

On Saturday we met up with Andy, Nita, Terri, Lindsay, and the three littles at High Park.  Mostly I think our plan was to go swimming, so we met at the swimming pool.  It was a pretty awesome pool.  Pools in Toronto are free in the summer...thanks to Andrew for bringing that to my attention because I really didn't know that before.  They also have lots of crazy rules, especially the High Park pool.  We were a little bugged because only people wearing swimming suits were allowed out on the deck, which if this was a common rule, wouldn't have been a problem, everyone would have brought a suit.  However, other pools let people who are just observing on the deck in their clothing, so the party had to split up.  Terri, Lindsay, and Madeline went home.  Shortly after they left, Finn started being cold and not wanting to swim anymore.  So, Nita and Finn ended up going home with the others, who were not very far away yet.  The remainder of us (Andy, Ryan, James, and me) swam a bit longer.  After swimming, we went to a playground for a bit.  I think James had a lot of fun, I hope.  :)  After, Andrew drove us home.  It made for a pleasant afternoon, even with a few of the buggy things.  (Sorry about the lack of pictures and just pulling pictures from facebook, currently we have no camera, so naturally, we take no pictures.)

No comments:

Post a Comment