Friday, July 9, 2010

Canada Day

I'm not really posting things in order, but that doesn't really matter.  For Canada Day, Ry and I hung out with his brother's family (Andrew, Nita, and their two boys, James and Finn).  They are visiting Nita's mom and sister, Terri and Lindsay.  We like them all too.  It was a little bit of a cool day, but we still went swimming, Finn was the first to get out and stay out.  He thought it was very cold.  I should have written something about it earlier because we had so much fun and I can't remember all the details now.  We missed the fireworks, but that ended up not being a problem.  We walked around, hung out, and just genuinely had a good time.  I'm so glad they let us join them, especially Terri and Lindsay.  Just another note, Lindsay has a super cute baby named Madeline.  She was happy pretty much the whole time.  Maybe one of the happiest babies I've ever met!

No comments:

Post a Comment