Friday, July 9, 2010

This Week

7 weeks is how long we've been in Toronto, 16 weeks is how old our fetus is, and 110 degrees F has been the average humidex (how hot it feels due to humidity) for this week.  None of that is really important, apparently I just felt like listing it, but it has (for me) been a fabulous week.

I have been able to spend most of this week in Brampton with my cousin Pat and her two boys.  Well, Pat is actually my dad's cousin's wife.  I guess that makes her kids my second cousins.  Anyhow, Pat is amazing and her boys are super cute.  The 5 year-old, Isaiah, has adopted me as his personal playmate so as soon as I get to their house he brings me a toy and the rest of the day I'm supposed to be that toy.  Later in the day, my cousin Joe gets home from work too.  It's always nice to see him.  I've really appreciated the companionship (and the AC in the hot weather). 

Ryan this week has been doing a camp at his internship.  I don't know the details of it, but I do know that he has worn a light pink shirt to work everyday, which isn't a bad thing, but light pink isn't the most becoming color on him.  I prefer blues.

Over all, for me, this week has made much of the loneliness I've felt in the past 7 weeks not nearly as memorable.  I feel so much happier to be here than I have before.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment