So...there's a good chance I will do a lot of blogging for a while. I have stuff I want to post from February and March and a tiny bit from April. It may take me forever to actually get to it though, so the point is, I will start updating the blog again. (More for me than you really.)
So the last month has felt crazy to me. On my birthday we found out we could move the next day. We spent that week packing like crazy. We had intended to go to our ward temple night that week, but when the babysitter came over, we told her that we were actually going to go finish packing our apartment and not going to the temple (since we were supposed to move the next morning).
Then that Saturday (St. Patrick's Day), we moved. The Elder's Quorum came around 8 in the morning and they were all home to babysit their kids for the relief society activity at 10.
Sunday we did enough unpacking that I could locate mine and Vidalia's clothes (I thought). Monday I did everything as fast as I could and learned that the airport (and the temple) are actually 1.5 hours away from us, no 1. I ended up missing my flight. :( Eventually I got over that. Ryan and I did some fun stuff in some part of Iowa and then Vidalia and I caught an evening flight quite a few hours later.
Then Vidalia and I were in Utah for 2 weeks. During this time I purchased a new computer (yay!). It works SO MUCH BETTER!
Then this last week we had visitors. They left yesterday morning. And now it is time to organize our lives again. I think it might take forever, but that is okay.
And that is my mostly broad update. Oh and Happy Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment