Wednesday, April 18, 2012

We Moved: Fact


For 14 months we lived in this…
















Imagine trying to work with a management that would let you move into an apartment like this…it was really terrible, no exaggerations.

After we cleaned it up it looked like this: 




Don’t be deceived.  The stark difference makes it seem so clean, but I spent the next 14 months vacuuming up drywall that pretty much ruined my vacuum (even though I took it apart and cleaned it multiple times).  Looking back, there was a lot of anxiety in contributed to my life very strongly associated with this dirty apartment and the smoke it was always full of (thank you neighbor).


I showed/told you that so you can better and more fully understand my joy of where we’ve moved.  These pictures were taken when we first started to essentially throw everything from the old apartment to the new one.  There was very little order to it all.  The goal was fast.






Have I mentioned that Vidalia was thrilled?
















That girl is funny always climbing in and on things.  She’s a climber, in case you wondered.

We’re so absolutely thrilled about this move.  Everything about it has been wonderful!

2 comments:

  1. It is so important to like where you live when you're home all day. I'm so glad you got the new apartment.

    ReplyDelete