Tuesday, April 24, 2012

March 21st and 22nd

After Trafalga, V and I went to Bonnie's house.  Bonnie and I went to her relief society birthday party.  It was seriously one of the best RS birthday parties I had been to.  The speakers were both entertaining and inspiring and it wasn't forever long.

  The next day was the 21st.  I sadly took zero pictures at the Parks House (what's with that, I have no idea).  Vidalia liked the girls, especially Eliza; Noel really liked Vidalia and kept trying to help her with everything.  Cute of her.

It was such a nice day for me.  I got to take a nice long nap (very much needed after staying up all night talking with Matt and the crazy crazy week before) and watch the girls play and play some dominoes with Bonnie.  That night Bonnie, Vidalia, and I went to Recovery.  I don't know that bringing Vidalia was really the greatest idea, but I just wanted everybody to see her.  I don't think she's so ready for Recovery in it's formal format quite yet.  When we got back my friend Annie came over for a visit.

The next day we went to Grandma Anne's.  Laurel and Kara also came.  It was pretty fun for all the kids to play and the weather was fabulous!



















 








No comments:

Post a Comment