Sunday, April 8, 2012

Porridge Papers

We found out about this cute little paper store downtown that does a "service of love" the weekend before Valentine's.  Everything about this activity is free and I think I have already thoroughly covered (in past posts) how I like things that are free.  They set up a bunch of type writers and then you come and write a love note to someone.  They stick it in a bottle and stick the bottle in a bag with a polaroid picture of you.  You write the name and address of the person to deliver the note to.  Then on Valentine's Day they deliver it to the person.

I was going to take Vidalia and go do it for Ryan as a surprise, but they just made it sound like so much fun that I told him about it and we all went instead.  I told them we could take ours so they don't have to deliver them, but they wouldn't let me.  They had rose petals scattering the sidewalk entering the store and upon leaving, they requested you sign their book of love and write your name on their "wall of love" aka glass windows on the outside of the store.  Cute!  And so much fun for us.  Oh and there were random cats running around the store, does anyone else find that strange?























1 comment: