Friday, April 27, 2012

The Rest of March

We spent the remainder of March with my parents.  Once I got to their house we got pretty busy.  I can't remember what happened first.  So I'll post everything in picture posts.

Things we did at my parents (or with them at some other place nearby).

  • Saw Grandma and Grandpa (mine and Vidalia's too)
  • Saw Gido
  • Saw both my brother's and all my sisters.
  • Met Crystal (the girl Jer is going to marry, if he ever actually proposes, which he will)
  • Saw the Barkers
  • Met Xander (my cousin Jamie's baby)
  • Lots of shopping (especially at DI and home depot)
  • Started the projects I wanted to do (my mother is so kind to me)
  • Helped finish stuff for my twin sisters' play
  • Saw said play (it was cute)
  • Met Daisy (Emma's little weiner dog)
  • Other stuff that doesn't currently come to mind

1 comment:

  1. Melissa- I love ALL of the pictures you took. I love it that you took so many! You got some great ones! I especially love the one's of Lillie (sp?) and V. Christian loves watching the video so thanks for posting that too. fun times. come again soon!

    ReplyDelete