Upon arriving in Utah, I slept at my brother's house that lives real close to the airport. We did that since we arrived so late.
The next morning V and I woke up and waited for others to arise so we could get to where we were supposed to be, Burns' house. I had a good time talking to my mom and eventually I believe we woke my brother up so we could get going. (This is Tuesday March 20th we're talking about now.)
We were super excited to get to Burns' house and she was super excited to see us (especially V, no offense taken by me, I was more excited for everyone to see V than to actually be there anyway). We had a lot of fun. Kara (cousin) came over with her boys Christian and Parker. I had never met Parker before and was surprised at how different he looks than his brother. Cute, sweet baby. I like him. Christian was looking so much like a kid from the last time I saw him. I used to think he just looked huge, but his age and body have seemed to balance him out. Now he is just looking old to me.
After hanging out for a while we met Bonnie and her girls at the fancy Trafalga (Lehi?). Her girls are all getting big and are as cute as every! Love them! It was such a fun place for all the kids. I was sad that Vidalia was just too small for everything, but she didn't care. We all had a good time. I only wish I had gotten more pictures of nieces and cousin nephews than just V and I wish I had gotten pictures of Vidalia bowling, but I spent a bit of time chasing her around and trying to stop her from reaching the bowling pins instead. We all had a blast I'm pretty sure. Trafalga is a fun place.
Sorry about the cut-off head, I just like the expression on her face.
She got prizes. She liked him.
Review and Preview: I think next time I'm around all these people, I'm going to make an effort to be even more picture crazy. I didn't get nearly enough pictures of anyone. I know I have more pictures of Arnold kids, but very few of any others. And adults exist too. And if I take a bazzilion pictures, there's a much better chance I'll get some pretty good ones. Thanks for reading my note to myself. ;)
Great pictures. I liked seeing all the fun.
ReplyDelete