I've been working on some really cool projects lately. Two of them are furniture/toys for Vidalia's room. The one is almost done (it just needs some touch up paint and stenciling done). The other is barely started. It's the barely started one I wanted to talk about for a second.
It's going to be a shelf for stuffed animals and balls and anything else that will stay inside of it. I've been imaging this in my head and dying to make a model of it. (I think this may categorize me as both an engineer and a nerd.) The shelf is really so simple that I feel a model is completely unnecessary. The almost done project is a lot more complicated and I never made a model of it. Anyhow, I made a model and picked the colors I'm going to paint it. I plan on doing some stenciling to match the first project, but I don't know how to add stencils to my model.
This is the model I made.
It's going to be a shelf for stuffed animals and balls and anything else that will stay inside of it. I've been imaging this in my head and dying to make a model of it. (I think this may categorize me as both an engineer and a nerd.) The shelf is really so simple that I feel a model is completely unnecessary. The almost done project is a lot more complicated and I never made a model of it. Anyhow, I made a model and picked the colors I'm going to paint it. I plan on doing some stenciling to match the first project, but I don't know how to add stencils to my model.
This is the model I made.
Those black bars are going to be bungee, or shock cord really, probably. I have figured out if shock cord and bungee are the same thing or not, but I gather that they are similar enough that it will work. If not either of those, I'll get some elastic cord. I'm super excited to make this. That is all.

No comments:
Post a Comment