Between February, March, and April there's been a lot of visiting going on around here. I'm happy to say it's actually not quite over yet. :) The first of these visits was in February when Jer and Gido stopped here for a couple days. (They were headed to Utah, in case you were wondering.)
We did a lot of hanging out at home. A little shopping. And about half an hour in a park. Most of the pictures I have are at the park, which was what we spent the least amount of time doing. It's just so hard to remember to take pictures sometimes. We really enjoyed having visitors and hope we'll have more sometime in the future.
We did a lot of hanging out at home. A little shopping. And about half an hour in a park. Most of the pictures I have are at the park, which was what we spent the least amount of time doing. It's just so hard to remember to take pictures sometimes. We really enjoyed having visitors and hope we'll have more sometime in the future.
Gido used chocolate to try and get Vidalia to like him.
Vidalia liked Jer's computer.
So Gido bribed her with keys.
I think he succeeded.
I love her swing faces. She just gets so excited.
She loves to play Where's Vidalia.
Man! I still can't figure out where Vidalia is in that picture.
Jer and Gido liked the teeter totter.
Vidalia does too.
Thanks again for visiting. It's always good to see you!

























Very cute. Is that your grandpa that did your sealing?
ReplyDeleteYes it is!
ReplyDelete