Saturday night (March 24th) was my friend's wedding reception. I wasn't going to say anything about it because I didn't take any pictures, but another friend posted pictures on facebook and I stole them. I'm glad she did too or I would have forgot to tell you about the funny thing Vidalia did while we were there.
There was a little boy. I don't know how old, 3 or 4? He was significantly taller than Vidalia, that much I know for sure. Vidalia kept going to his chair and moving his hands around and trying to play with him. He was obviously super bugged and not liking her at all. (She always gets confused when this happens.) A little while later, the boy was no longer in his chair, but walking around. Vidalia was so excited about this. She ran straight over to him and tried to give him a giant hug and ended up knocking them both flat on the floor. I kind of thought it was hilarious. Sorry little boy and don't worry Vidalia has a new boyfriend (one who tries to sneak looks at her through our patio door when it's open).
There was a little boy. I don't know how old, 3 or 4? He was significantly taller than Vidalia, that much I know for sure. Vidalia kept going to his chair and moving his hands around and trying to play with him. He was obviously super bugged and not liking her at all. (She always gets confused when this happens.) A little while later, the boy was no longer in his chair, but walking around. Vidalia was so excited about this. She ran straight over to him and tried to give him a giant hug and ended up knocking them both flat on the floor. I kind of thought it was hilarious. Sorry little boy and don't worry Vidalia has a new boyfriend (one who tries to sneak looks at her through our patio door when it's open).

No comments:
Post a Comment