Ivanna Cone. I've heard this ice cream is some of the best ice cream ever. As for my opinion, it was ice cream, it was good ice cream, but I've never had ice cream I thought was to die for, still. I guess if the Parks ever make it to Lincoln we'll have to get Matt to rate it, since he really is an ice cream expert.
It was the first time Vidalia had ever had an ice cream cone. She would not let go of it, but she also cried every bite. It was just so cold. Eventually I stole it from her and got rid of a lot of the ice cream so she could eat it without so much crying. Things went over better and she was super protective (and tried to convince me that she should have mine as well).
It was the first time Vidalia had ever had an ice cream cone. She would not let go of it, but she also cried every bite. It was just so cold. Eventually I stole it from her and got rid of a lot of the ice cream so she could eat it without so much crying. Things went over better and she was super protective (and tried to convince me that she should have mine as well).




No comments:
Post a Comment