Sunday, January 8, 2012

Finally!

As you may recall, in July Ryan and I visited Utah.  While we were there we had an Armstrong Reunion. During that Reunion, my sister Emily took pictures for us.  By the way, she's an awesome photographer. She's in Utah.  If you ever want her to take pictures for you, let me know and I'll help you get in contact with her.  So, this is what I mean by finally...not that she finally got them to me because truth is she very promptly got all the pictures taken care of and delivered, but that I'm finally going to post some (as my not Armstrong family requested multiple times, in August).  The disk she gave us had nearly 900 pictures, so I expect this to be somewhat of a chore for me to decide what to show you.  Since we keep this blog as a family record and not just to inform the world of our existence, my plan is to do posts of not just our little family, but all the families.

So, the point of this post is to expect many many posts of pictures taken in July of people you may or may not know.   That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment