Sunday, January 8, 2012

Kate & Richard Family





And since everyone is dying to have me do so...I will now tell you who I think looks like who.  (Keep in mind that I do think everyone in this family looks like some mixture of their parents, but sometimes they seem to lean more one way or the other...and my opinion may be swayed from other pictures I have seen.)

I think Laurel looks the most like her mom with Bonnie as a close second.  I think Salli looks like her Dad, but a female version.  I think Andrew looks a lot like his dad (especially if you compare how he looks now to pictures of Richard when he was a young father).  I think Ryan looks like a good mixture.  Sometimes I look at him and think he looks just like his mom and sometimes I look at him and think he looks just like his dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment