Well, the Utes are well on their way to winning the national championship, thanks to me.
I played NCAA football 2011 on my brother-in-law's PS3 and made a valuable contribution to the good of humanity.
Here are the results:
I like video games involving something I could never or would never do and with enough difficulty to be challenging but I still can win most of the time.
I played NCAA football 2011 on my brother-in-law's PS3 and made a valuable contribution to the good of humanity.
Here are the results:
| 2013-2014 SCHEDULE | ||||||||
| Overall | Home | Away | ||||||
| 7-0 | 6-0 | 1-0 | ||||||
| Date | Opponent/Event | Location | Result | |||||
| 3/29/2013 | vs. New Mexico | Salt Lake City, Utah | W 14-0 | |||||
| 3/29/2013 | vs. BYU | Nashville, TN | W 13-7 | |||||
| 3/29/2013 | vs. Alabama | Salt Lake City, Utah | W 3-0 (OT) | |||||
| 3/29/2013 | vs. Notre Dame | Salt Lake City, Utah | W 22-0 | |||||
| 3/29/2013 | vs. Utah State | Salt Lake City, Utah | W 14-0 | |||||
| 3/29/2013 | vs. Texas A&M | Salt Lake City, Utah | W 14-7 | |||||
| 3/29/2013 | vs. Georgia | Salt Lake City, Utah | W 7-0 | |||||
| 3/29/2013 | vs. UCLA | Salt Lake City, Utah | W 14-7 | |||||
| maybe never | at Oregon State | Corvalis, Oregon | ||||||
| maybe never | at Arizona | Tucson, Arizona | ||||||
| maybe never | at Washington | Seattle, WA | ||||||
| maybe never | at USC | Los Angeles, Calif. | ||||||
| maybe never | at Arkansas State | Jonesboro, AR | ||||||
I like video games involving something I could never or would never do and with enough difficulty to be challenging but I still can win most of the time.
You are so weird sometimes. I'm glad you enjoy doing that and I'm glad you don't care that I don't want to do that.
ReplyDeleteHey, blogger cut off the actual scores! The preview showed that they would be visible. This website is terrible for formatting.
ReplyDelete