Sunday, April 7, 2013

Interesting Dream

Here's the dream I had last night.
              A lot of my family members turned into some sort of mindless monsters, not zombies because zombies smell bad. Anyway, "fighting" involved sliding a cookie through them, yeah yeah they were ghosts. So there was one woman there about 30, gorgeous, jet-black hair named Miriam that I didn't want to fight; I was experiencing a real moral dilemma. Maybe that was a future glimpse of our next daughter, perhaps?

         The other part was Melissa and I were watching or maybe living a musical. I couldn't figure out if it was actually happening or if what just a stage production. Anyway, I found myself at the piano for one of the songs but I had never read the piano score or had the slightest idea what the song was supposed to sound like, in fact I thought I was playing a player piano and all I had to do was pretend to press the keys. As it turns out I made up some pretty nice sounding improv and except for a handful of sour notes, the soloist and choir didn't even notice and the song was a big success. The funny thing was I couldn't figure out if it was real or not. That was an important question because the main lady made enemies and made up false evidence then went around blackmailing people for crimes they didn't do but couldn't prove that the evidence was false.

      I kept thinking "should we take some measures to either dig up some dirt on this woman and bring her to justice, or maybe skip town before she even knows we live here, or maybe this is just a play and there's no danger. Hmmm, which is it?"


Yep. Fun. Also, my parents are in this promotional video of Dian Kou (I thought they were living in Zhuji
so I was really confused). It turns out the Zhuji is just the nearest big city that people are more likely to have heard of then their town (which is still really big despite worldcities.us indicating a population of zero). So it would be the same as saying you're from Los Angeles instead of Victorville, Salt Lake City instead of Provo, Houston instead of Beaumont, São Paulo instead of Juquitiba, Toronto instead of Oshawa, etc.

        So the film is pretty cool, I like it. I'm excited to see my Mãe and Pai again in a few months :).

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTAzNjA3NzUy.html

1 comment:

  1. Nader and Kathy said to Melissa (who was staying with them for a few days) "you should get back home, you're husband is having weird dreams". Melissa responded "he always has weird dreams, he just decided to write about this one".

    ReplyDelete