In this dream I met our son Gideon (and we still reserve the right to name him something else if Gideon doesn't fit him when he's born). He had a slender but handsome face, a tall forehead (a little bit more than average distance from his eyebrows to the top of his head). He had super blond, almost white hair (like Jack Seawright or Natalie Lenz, if that helps any of our readers). He had a creamy complexion, the same as Vidalia's (somewhere in between their pasty white father's skin and their mother's olive tone). He was a very cute and good-looking little baby.
Based on the baby's behavior, I would guess that he was about 6 months old in my dream. He could hold his head up and look around; he was a very calm, placid, and affectionate little boy. He preferred to be held all or most of the time and grunted a lot when he wasn't being held. Also, he was content to be held the anyone but was the most content to be held by one of his parents. Yep, so that's my subconscious's portrayal of our son. I'm excited to see him for myself in about 2 months!
Also in the dream, Canada's prime minister, Ho Nan who was Vietnamese (really it's Steve Harper), with reluctance and mourning announced to the world that he was declaring war on North Korea which would be carried out in two main tours, 18 months apart from each other. He made the announcement in a large college building (thinking back on the dream I'm not sure if what University it would have been); the assembly hall had no windows and besides the main floor had minimal seating, about 10 separated sections of balcony seating, each section with about 15 seats. I was in the 2nd of those sessions on the north side.
In each section there was a table that was soliciting donations for dessert foods, but I thought they were complimentary refreshments for the attendees. I opened a cake and ate half of it then offered some to a man who was staring at me because he making me feel uncomfortable. He didn't respond to my offer and I remember thinking "there's plenty more on that table, go get some for yourself, and please STOP staring at me!". It was a few minutes later that I walked back to the table and noticed the sign that the desserts were for the war effort. Oops. Walking back involved a lot of underground tunnels; when I came out of these tunnels I noticed I had missed three calls from Melissa, presumably wondering where I was.
so those were some of my dreams that I decided to post to this blog.
Based on the baby's behavior, I would guess that he was about 6 months old in my dream. He could hold his head up and look around; he was a very calm, placid, and affectionate little boy. He preferred to be held all or most of the time and grunted a lot when he wasn't being held. Also, he was content to be held the anyone but was the most content to be held by one of his parents. Yep, so that's my subconscious's portrayal of our son. I'm excited to see him for myself in about 2 months!
Also in the dream, Canada's prime minister, Ho Nan who was Vietnamese (really it's Steve Harper), with reluctance and mourning announced to the world that he was declaring war on North Korea which would be carried out in two main tours, 18 months apart from each other. He made the announcement in a large college building (thinking back on the dream I'm not sure if what University it would have been); the assembly hall had no windows and besides the main floor had minimal seating, about 10 separated sections of balcony seating, each section with about 15 seats. I was in the 2nd of those sessions on the north side.
In each section there was a table that was soliciting donations for dessert foods, but I thought they were complimentary refreshments for the attendees. I opened a cake and ate half of it then offered some to a man who was staring at me because he making me feel uncomfortable. He didn't respond to my offer and I remember thinking "there's plenty more on that table, go get some for yourself, and please STOP staring at me!". It was a few minutes later that I walked back to the table and noticed the sign that the desserts were for the war effort. Oops. Walking back involved a lot of underground tunnels; when I came out of these tunnels I noticed I had missed three calls from Melissa, presumably wondering where I was.
so those were some of my dreams that I decided to post to this blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment