Lincoln Children's Zoo.
We got a season pass to the Lincoln Children's Zoo this year. So far we've been once a week since it opened in April. We're so happy we got passes. So far Vidalia has been able to touch goats, alpacas, a ginormous centipede, a python, and a camel. I suppose I have had the same opportunities, but have not embraced them as fully as she has. It's fun to walk around and try to teach her something about the animals. Usually she likes to point out the balls and other toys in their cages (funny). Her favorite exhibits thus far are, in order, the goats and the penguins.
The zoo is a children's zoo and has scattered places to play all over. It's a small zoo, but I still love it!
We got a season pass to the Lincoln Children's Zoo this year. So far we've been once a week since it opened in April. We're so happy we got passes. So far Vidalia has been able to touch goats, alpacas, a ginormous centipede, a python, and a camel. I suppose I have had the same opportunities, but have not embraced them as fully as she has. It's fun to walk around and try to teach her something about the animals. Usually she likes to point out the balls and other toys in their cages (funny). Her favorite exhibits thus far are, in order, the goats and the penguins.
The zoo is a children's zoo and has scattered places to play all over. It's a small zoo, but I still love it!

I love her hair in the two pigtails. That is a seriously pretty child.
ReplyDelete