One day at the end of April Vidalia and I headed to the park. (We actually do that most days, but this day was different than the others.) It was a really hot day, especially for April in Lincoln with temperatures in the 90s. Literally right before we reached a park, we ran into a swimming party of little girls. Vidalia was thrilled by the other children and the water. I had about enough time to grab her and take her pants and shoes off before she was entirely soaked. I was a little apprehensive at first, but then one of the girls asked me if she could play with them and that put all my reservations at ease. Later the girls asked me if she could have cookies. I'm pretty sure that Vidalia thought that was one of the greatest days ever. I had a lot of fun watching her enjoy herself so much. That V is a little water baby.





No comments:
Post a Comment