We stopped at all the Little Americas on the way. It just ended up working out that way.
When we ate lunch, Vidalia was insistent upon stealing coke. She must be my daughter, she found it disgusting. She also thought it was hilarious though (because her face was hilarious every time she got some in her mouth and we'd all laugh), so she continued to drink it and would laugh after every sip, after her distorted face of course.
When we ate lunch, Vidalia was insistent upon stealing coke. She must be my daughter, she found it disgusting. She also thought it was hilarious though (because her face was hilarious every time she got some in her mouth and we'd all laugh), so she continued to drink it and would laugh after every sip, after her distorted face of course.
Did I mention Vidalia is an angel baby? 14 hour drive and hardly a peep from
her. I don’t know what it was that made
this so and have since tried to recreate such an environment so that we can drive
remotely long distances while the baby is the happiest person in the
world. I’m still working on that. I’m guessing my sisters are what make the
difference. They were her favorite people
when we were with them. I bet she’ll be
happy to see them again. Good thing we’ll
be seeing lots of them this summer.
Vidalia wearing her bath toga.
No comments:
Post a Comment