If you don't know already, in this family we are super suckers for the word free. It sometimes leads us to do things or go places we wouldn't normally. On one such occasion (2 weeks ago) we ended up at the mall, since Panda Express was giving away free chicken and the only Panda Express in Lincoln seems to be at the mall. (This is a downtown mall, not to be confused with the outdoor mall that's super super close to us.) Ryan didn't know what to do/think at first. He though bleh of the mall and yay of free chicken, so we did enter the mall and we did have free chicken for lunch.
We were later walking through the mall when we found an area of those ride on feed us coins for kids areas. You know what I'm talking about? If you don't, you will. Do you think Vidalia liked it?
And she played so hard that this happened on the way to the grocery store.
And I'm a bigger fan of samples at stores than ever. They keep her so entertained and then the groceries remain in the cart and when she does sit in the seat, she's not wiggling out every 5 seconds and turning around to throw things to the floor. And then I sometimes don't need to feed her lunch because she already ate a piece of bread, and some crackers, and some fruit, and some cheese, and some sausage, and some cookies, etc. That and as I mentioned before, everything is better when it's free.
















I love these pictures. I wish I was there playing on the riding toys with her.
ReplyDeleteDitto. She is so CUTE.
ReplyDelete