I apparently one day prematurely lost hope in the computer. It's paralysis has become slight quirks that are only the slightest bit annoying! I'm feeling so happy about this. (And the less than 30 seconds it took me to type this post.)
Oh and thanks on informing me of different ways to dispose of computers. I do still have another computer to get rid of, so all of your comments are still very helpful.
Thanks for ways to make this computer still work too. By the time I got any of those comments, it was already working better, but I'll keep them in mind for any repeat situations for sure!
Our family and friends are awesome (yeah you)!
Oh and thanks on informing me of different ways to dispose of computers. I do still have another computer to get rid of, so all of your comments are still very helpful.
Thanks for ways to make this computer still work too. By the time I got any of those comments, it was already working better, but I'll keep them in mind for any repeat situations for sure!
Our family and friends are awesome (yeah you)!
glad it's working better. You might want to keep the keyboard away from her as Christian's favorite thing to do when he was around 18mo-2y is see how fast he could rip the keys off the keypad! He still likes to do it occasionally. We are still missing the shift, control, and 4 other keys that I've forgotten their function.
ReplyDelete