Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Nebraska

We made it!  And do you know what...we are happy about the making  it part.  It seems that we have a very good ward.  We blessed the baby and today she is 5 weeks old!  More updates will come, but first I need to move in enough to find clothes!

P.S. If you wish to get a hold of us, send us an email.  Our telephones have no service here and thus our provider will be changing shortly.

4 comments:

  1. Hooray for Nebraska! Fun to hear the baby was blessed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for Nebraska! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you guys made it to Nebraska safe! We'll miss you guys out here, but we're excited for ya! I can't believe your baby's already 5 weeks old! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We were fortunate to have my Uncle David attend. We will post pictures sometime this week. My Uncle informed me that January 30, 1914 is my grandpa's birthday. So I don't imagine we could have chosen a better day for the blessing!

    ReplyDelete