Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I got a telephone call today...

It was a person from BYU.  This is how the conversation went.

- Is this Melissa?
- Yes.
- I have that you are graduating in April after you finish an independent study class......but you don't need to finish it to graduate.  Do you still want to finish it?
- No.


Do you know what this means?  I graduated without knowing!  Who does that?

7 comments:

  1. That's awesome. And how nice of that person to ask if you actually wanted to finish it. :) Congrats on graduating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice of them to ask you! I'm sure it took a lot of thought to come up with no! :) Ha ha! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray!!! That is wonderful news, Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee hee. You've got yourself an independent baby now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Ah, Shifu. There is just news. There is no good or bad."
    "Melissa has broken out of prison! She can graduate NOW!"
    [pause]
    "That IS good news!"

    ReplyDelete