Saturday, February 12, 2011

Smiles

First of all.  I apologize for the blurry-ness of these pictures.  They were taken with my webcam which isn't really meant for picture taking, let's just face that.  So, Vidalia smiles and she has been doing so for two or three weeks.  I decided I should get a picture, so I grabbed the webcam (camera would have been a better choice).  Here's the problem though, when she sees the camera she makes one of these two faces:



Apparently she thinks cameras are really weird.  I tried to trick her and this is what I got.



Only partial smiles, sorry.  We'll work on the tricking her part.  Oh and kudos to whoever can figure out what this is.



4 comments:

  1. Yay the cute cute sweets!
    I think I know what that is but I will let other folks who don't live here take a guess first.
    I'm trying to figure out what's on the other side of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My father sent me the following email after seeing these pictures:

    "I knew you were going to make a beautiful baby. For a baby to get the smiling habit before a month old bodes very well. She's a rare specimen. I love her."

    Richard

    ReplyDelete