Cool TH! So are these 1/2 hour sessions? Full hour sessions? Or do they go for multiple hours, just until the next one starts?
Tue. through Fri. it looks like you have to be at work a bit late. Do you not have to go in until 10 or 10:30 for your first session? Or do you have to be there by 8am or any such?
I couldn't make out all the sessions, but some of them seem very creative and worthwhile, yea, even fun. I love you are loving your work. May it go well. Dad
They are mostly 45 minute sessions. I have not been able to make the language group or music group last that long, but I always try. I don't have to go in until 10 usually.
Cool TH!
ReplyDeleteSo are these 1/2 hour sessions? Full hour sessions? Or do they go for multiple hours, just until the next one starts?
Tue. through Fri. it looks like you have to be at work a bit late. Do you not have to go in until 10 or 10:30 for your first session? Or do you have to be there by 8am or any such?
I couldn't make out all the sessions, but some of them seem very creative and worthwhile, yea, even fun. I love you are loving your work. May it go well.
ReplyDeleteDad
They are mostly 45 minute sessions. I have not been able to make the language group or music group last that long, but I always try. I don't have to go in until 10 usually.
ReplyDelete