Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Some Things Vidalia did/said recently

Vidalia hitting my tummy: Gideon!  Wake up wake up!
And then scratching like crazy at my stomach: Come out!  Come out!
(I still don’t think she gets it, but maybe she does.)

Vidalia was in the kitchen (I was not) talking and asking questions like crazy.
Me: Who are you talking to?
V: Vidalia.  Vidalia, please aheh!  (Over and over as she shoved her mouth full of cheese.)

Earlier today she kept putting a bottle of baby powder and a bottle of petroleum jelly in timeout, which means she held them quietly in her arms and then talked to them and then told them they were not in timeout anymore because that’s how I do it.  That was a new.


Now she is wearing a pair of tights and two pairs of pants.  She just left so I’m betting she’s coming back with more pants to put on.

No comments:

Post a Comment