Okay, I'm not really going to tell you much about our house or show you much of it...maybe someday...when it finally gets organized, but....
This is Vidalia and Baby's room. My mother and I painted it yellow. Thanks Mom for teaching me painting tips. There's a lot more we're going to be doing in this room (including building one wall into cubbies for storage and decorating), but I don't really know when that's actually going to happen, I just know it will.
This is Vidalia and Baby's room. My mother and I painted it yellow. Thanks Mom for teaching me painting tips. There's a lot more we're going to be doing in this room (including building one wall into cubbies for storage and decorating), but I don't really know when that's actually going to happen, I just know it will.
This is where the cubbies will go.
We stuffed all of the things that were in Vidalia's room into our office space. It was so messy. Actually, it's been 5 months since we moved here and everything is still so messy. This house lacks storage space and storage space sure cleans up messes.
We did all that in April. In May I threw a baby shower in my living room. Since this is a people picture-less post (aka. perhaps a little boring) I decided it best to group all these pictures together.
Oh wait! Here's some people!
And here’s our side yard.





No comments:
Post a Comment