Saturday, May 11, 2013

Boston James

My newest nephew has arrived and just in time to officially make my little sister a mother for Mother's Day!


Boston James Clark
May 11, 2013
8:22 PM
6 lbs 4 oz
19 inches


I'm so glad you made it and I'm so glad you're doing well.  You made me nervous when I found out you'd be coming preterm, but so far you're a real champ and we're thrilled at how loud you can cry!

P.S.  Thanks for waiting for the baby shower to happen before coming.  That was convenient for me.

2 comments:

  1. And now it's especially cool that we have two sets of nephews who share birthdays!
    1. (James Packer Armstrong and Boston James Clark)
    2. (Keituatsu Amin Mikhail and Samuel True Arnold)

    We're excited to have you for our nephew Boston (and all our nephews!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome little Boston. He won't be much older than your baby. When are you due again? Love, Aly

    ReplyDelete