In April I ended up having a pilonidal cyst. It was really painful, so on a Sunday after spending maybe a total of 15 minutes at church, I went home and requested that Ryan take me to the doctor when he came home. We went to the doctor and the doctor gave me a few options. I pretty much begged him to cut me open and take it out, which he did and I'm so glad. They didn't sew it up and I had to go to the doctor every other day for them to redress it until they told me it no longer needed dressing. I was instructed to take medication before going back to the doctor so that it wouldn't be too painful when they redressed it. I was a little nervous about how I might react to the medication (and it was a pain medication I wasn't supposed to drive while taking anyway) so I called Bont to see if she could take me to the doctor and then take me and Vidalia to her house after, in case I couldn't take care of her. When Bont showed up Eliza was wearing a blue version of a dress Vidalia had and I felt convinced they needed to be twins. Bonnie thought that was only fun and proceeded to do their hair the same. They looked so cute! And the following two pictures were the actual point of this whole post. I decided to write the rest for my own personal history. You're welcome everyone. And thanks again Bonnie. You're so nice!
No comments:
Post a Comment