|
2013-2014 SCHEDULE
|
|||||||||||
|
Overall
|
|
Home
|
Away
|
||||||||
|
14-0
|
|
6-0
|
8-0
|
||||||||
|
Date
|
Opponent/Event
|
Location
|
Result
|
||||||||
|
3/29/2013
|
vs. New Mexico
|
Salt Lake City, Utah
|
W 14-0
|
||||||||
|
3/29/2013
|
vs. BYU
|
Nashville, TN
|
W 13-7
|
||||||||
|
3/29/2013
|
vs. Alabama
|
Salt Lake City, Utah
|
W 3-0 (OT)
|
||||||||
|
3/29/2013
|
vs. Notre Dame
|
Salt Lake City, Utah
|
W 22-0
|
||||||||
|
3/29/2013
|
vs. Utah State
|
Salt Lake City, Utah
|
W 14-0
|
||||||||
|
3/29/2013
|
vs. Texas A&M
|
Salt Lake City, Utah
|
W 14-7
|
||||||||
|
3/29/2013
|
vs. Georgia
|
Salt Lake City, Utah
|
W 7-0
|
||||||||
|
3/29/2013
|
vs. UCLA
|
Salt Lake City, Utah
|
W 14-7
|
||||||||
|
4/27/2013
|
at Oregon
|
Eugene, Oregon
|
W 6-0
|
||||||||
|
4/27/2013
|
at USC
|
Los Angeles, Calif.
|
|
W 14-7
|
|||||||
|
4/27/2013
|
at Wash. State
|
Pullman, WA
|
W 14-7
|
||||||||
|
4/27/2013
|
at Washington
|
Seattle, WA
|
|
W 14-0
|
|||||||
|
4/27/2013
|
at Purdue
|
West Lafayette, IN
|
|
W 27-0
|
|||||||
National Championship
4/27/2013 at
Ohio State Columbus, OH W 10-0
I completed the fake season for the Utah Utes. Congratulations on your victory!
I forgot when I was playing what teams were actually scheduled so I guessed.
Self, I care about you doing this. It was fun and makes me smile. That NCAA football game is a fun video game; my favorite game currently.
ReplyDelete